Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Mail - ATC swap at City Crafter Challenge Blog

City Crafter Challenge Blog had a ATC challenge few weeks ago, and we also do a ATC + Vintage package swap, it was FUN!!!!

My swap partner is Charlene Cundy, go visit her blog - Expressions of Me! I am telling you, you are going to love everything you see there!

Anyway, back to the ATC swap. The package came in 2 days ago, and I can't believe how much goodies were in there, that is truly a HAPPY MAIL, thanks Charlene!


will you just look at these....



Charlene's beautiful ATC.... it is even prettier in real life


and how sweet and thoughtful of her, she included this card in the same package because it is the 4th of July weekend, this is another beauty...


Look!!! More goodies to play with....


Yay.... I am doing my happy dance


a bag of laces, all so beautiful...


look at the packaging..... I just love it!!!!


Look!!! There are more....


can't wait to play with these Webster's diecut, so many of them, THANK YOU Charlene, you are so generous and sweet, thanks for the lovely Happy Mail sent to me! : )



21 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

What a gorgeous package,look forward to see what you create with them. Haveva good weekend.xxx

Martina said...

Oooooh, you lucky girl! So much fun ahead - and the weekend's coming along! Have a lovely one Kirsty! xx

Unknown said...

wow you got some really neat things to play with

Ros said...

These are truly gorgeous!! what a thoughtful and kind lady Charlene is ... I know you will make some beautiful creations with these... enjoy!

Heather Jacob said...

wow these look like a lot of beauty and fun .... looking forward to see what you create .. big hugz x

Anonymous said...

lots of goodies to play with!!!
Stella and I are partners and
we're waiting for the canoe to
bring our swaps across the big ocean :D
can't wait...this was a fun swap!
let's do it again!!!
BEAR HUGS
~victoria~

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! That is AWESOME Happy Mail!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

wow thats looks great!
Elma

Unknown said...

FAB swap! Yes, I can see you dancing around Kirsty ;-) Enjoy!

Unknown said...

OH my goodness. Now that is some sweet mail my friend.. I just know you will enjoy playing with all the lovely stuff you received..

Hugs, Linda

Sylvia said...

Wonderful package with so many lovely things that I know you will use. Have a wonderful weekend, Kirsty!

Angi Barrs said...

What Sweet goodies you received. Everything is so elegant and beautiful. :)

Stella said...

Enjoy your happy mail. How generous and sweet of Charlene! I know you will create a few stunning projects with all these lovely vintage supplies!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love happy mail...enjoy playing with that beautiful products.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such happy and wonderful mail! Enjoy working with your beautiful goodies! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Lynnda said...

WOW WOW Lucky you.... cant wait to see what you'll create out of it.... Awesome.... YAY for Happy Mail... hugs...xoxo

Theresa said...

I love happy mail... i have a few of those webster's die cut and they are so beautiful.. thanks for popping by to leave me birthday greetings. =)
hope you are having a fabulous weekend. =)

Anonymous said...

Awww I can't wait to see what you create with these goodies...I can't wait to get home and play with mine :-) You are awesome Kirsty!!!!! Thank You :-)

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

oh woweee!! wat a gorgeous happy mail!!! :) cant wait to see wat u come up with using them! :)

Juls said...

fabulous!! I love the buttons and the roses together!! Hugs Juls

Joanne Leddy said...

WOW ... LUCKY GIRL! I can't wait to see the beauty you create!