Friday, July 29, 2011

Pixie Dust Paperie July Kit - Midsummer Night's Dream - Notepad

This might be my last project for The Pixie Blog using Pixie July Kit "Midsummer Night's Dream", but it is definitely not going to be my last project using this beautiful kit.
Every Pixie Kit is fully loaded with beautiful paper, cardstock and embellishment, I've created a mini album covered from front to back page, inside of the album, and 8 pages, two 12"x12" layout, a card, and group project, this notepad, and I still have lots of left-overs, maybe I should make a card to go with this notepad when I give this away someday







if you love these metal charm as much as I do, grab a kit and you'll get lots of goodies plus a whole pack of these.


I should be in San Francisco when you are reading this post, but I have my post all pre-scheduled so you won't be lonely, LOL! As usual, I won't be on the computer that much when I am on the road, I will visit your blog when I get back, mean while, have a fun-filled weekend!

19 comments:

TesaB said...

It's beautiful. Wonderful charms, soooo delicate and vintage cool! Have a great weekend!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hoping you are having a great time! I loveeeeeeeee this! I love love love the title work and that charm! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sylvia said...

Beautiful notebook, Kirsty! Have a wonderful time in San Fransisco!

Lynnda said...

WOW this is gorgeous Kirsty... I love this... have fun in SF...hugs...xoxo

cnelson said...

Absolutely FANTABULOUS!! One of my new FAVORITE projects of yours and tht is saying something! Have an amazing time in San Francisco!

yyam said...

Goodness! This is gorgeous!!! :)

Anonymous said...

so wonderful created Notebook------- fantastic
Elma

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful creation Kirsty! Love the little bit of rip at the top! Have fun in SF :))xx

Ros said...

This is gorgeous ... I'm in love with the charms ...

Gisèle said...

Kirsty, this is so beautiful...love the shape, the flowers, the colors and of course those adorable charms...have fun in San Fran...

Amelia Khalik said...

Oowwhhhh this is so pretty!!!Love the shabby chic feel of this notebook. Heart the charms too...:)))

Unknown said...

WOWY! Those charms are superb and so is your notepad Kirsty, just lovely!! Have a fab weekend!!

Unknown said...

This is soooo pretty. And Looks like a lot of cool stuff in that kit.

Hugs, Linda

Martina said...

Have a great time in San Francisco - your card is lovely as ever! Cheers to a fun weekend!

Angi Barrs said...

Wow...this is gorgeous Kirsty. Love the flowers and the charm. :)

Linda Brun said...

Beautiful album cover. Love the charm!

Lea said...

This is gorgeous! Love the metal bird cage embellie!!!

Stella said...

You sure know how to layer all kinds of beauty on a notebook. I am hopelessly in love with the bird and the birdcage. But there are so many gorgeous details. You did a fab job; gorgeous

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

hope ur havin a great time in SF!! :)lovely page! and love your choice of embellies! :)