Monday, October 3, 2011

A scary night (kind of) and a little sneak.....

Wonder anyone has the same problem with blogger like me (and Julie), my blogs disappeared last night, oh well, they claimed it was a step they took for blogs that weren't active since 2007, you believe them? Like the last time I posted on my blog was 1996 or? what a joke!!!!
Alright, they just want a phone number, that's all they want, Google has been wanting you to add a phone number in case you lost your emails, there is a way to trace, oh ya, I always skip that step but now they got me, ok, Google/Blogger, you win, you know our blogs are too precious to just "go away" like that, so you got my phone number.
Have you ever experience how much GOOGLE knows about you? When you type in a word for search, the links that come up scared you at all? they knew everything about us. Isn't that scary???

Ok, there is a NEW challenge over at LESSology today

Here's a little sneak for my project, I will be showing in a day or two but meanwhile, you could stop by LESSology and join in the fun!!!



14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am glad you got yours back :):):):):):) And I hear ya girl :):):):) And loving the sneak! Can't wait to see yours! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Davi said...

Is a little scary that they know who we are isnt it:0 You are peaking my interest!!

Anonymous said...

Thnaks god you are back again! Internet6 is crazy and google sometimes too- I know such!
Elma

Unknown said...

I know, blogger can act weird from time to time, but now they need a phone number? Anyway, 'they' already know so much about us, there's nothing anonymous these days anymore...

Lea said...

Another great challenge from LESSology! I hope to play along and I love the little sneak!

Anonymous said...

I haven't had a problem yet but if they ask for my phone number they'll get a fake one!
Can't wait to see what you created!
Hugs xx

Pauline said...

I have been having Internet problems all week, now I have no broadband at all, just borrowing a very kind friends! Then my post didn't publish this morning, arrggh, so my husband somehow got coverage using his iPhone as a router - I never knew it did that! You learn something new every day!

Unknown said...

I do have to agree with you!! I haven't had to many problems.. YET!

I really can't wait to see what you create..
Looks yummy with the craft and white colors..

Hugs, Linda

Ella Swan said...

Oh gosh Kirsty it's giving me the shivers!! Please can you let me know where to go to change my details or whatever...that would be one of my worst nightmares come true...And BTW loving your li'l sneaky sneak...

Lynnda said...

I'm glad you are back... so AM I... LOL...Another great challenge from LESSology! I hope to play along and I love the little sneak! ..hugs...xoxo

sandi said...

Wow Kirsty...what a scare is right! So glad that you got everything straightened out! Love your sneak peak...I went to the site and saw the full reveal...just beautiful my friend!

Ros said...

Hi KIrsty .. so far they don't have my number ... but you are right .. it is scary how much they know ... I'm off to see what you created ...your picture is tempting!

Audrey Pettit said...

You, too, huh? crazy Blogger! It's acting like Big Brother...........just glad you got your blog back.
LOVE your LESSology project. Just saw it on the blog this morning. SO creative and clever. Gonna have to try it soon. :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Wow...you must have been in shock when you found your blog gone...I am so glad you got it back.