Sunday, September 23, 2012

Autumn Party

Hello crafty people, did you have a fun weekend?

remember this little project I started a while ago?


It's done last week, I put all the little granny square together and make a cover for my bench at the backyard...


the red bench on my patio has a little stain because I used to put plants on top, the stain just stay even I wash the benches again and again, we had a little house party yesterday, and I didn't want my guest to think the benches are too dirty to sit on, so I make a little cover for the benches.



and that's what happened when you get bored doing the same thing lazy, instead of making lots of tiny granny square and sew them together, I make 2 big square instead, that saves time, LOL!


and the benches at the backyard is now all dressed up for the party


I also have a little pumpkin project for the front door




since the party was at the backyard, I put my pumpkin project and little sign up on the wall to show the way...


now a little "kit kat" dressed up for the party





That was all I did the past few days......



18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your bench covers look amazing Kirsty!!! I love love love your pumpkin too!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous photos you share here Kirsty!!! hugs...xoxo

Anonymous said...

wonderful decoration love the pumkin with dots1 And your grannyblanket ist so nice
Wish you a nice day
Elma

Sylvia said...

Love the bench covers, Kirsty, big squares cover just as well. Your pumpkins and decor are lovely, hope you had a nice party! Have a beautiful Monday!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely crocheted squares and they look great on the benches. Love the front door decorations and you have from what I can see, a fabulous back yard!
hugs
glenda

Dora said...

You did an amazing job, my sister also love crotching,..I don't have the patience for it! It is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Fabulous granny squares Kirsty! I wish i knew how to crochet, well i know the basic but that's all. Love the pumpkin, very arty, specially the little owl on top.
I can imagine you had a great party.
Hope you have a lovely week.
Hugs xx

jacirascrap said...

Que festa linda voce fez...com tantos detalhes...a abóbora na porta da frente, os guardanapos...E o detalhe lindo nos bancos!!!! Grande diversão!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awwww, what a gorgeous party set up, Kirsty! LOVE your decorations! That pumpkin display at your door is gorgeous! And I so love your pillow box treats and that beautiful table display! And how freaking clever and fun are those bench covers! LOVE!

sandi said...

Wow! Love all your creations! Lg. or sm., both squares look fab! The pumkin creation looks so neat...love it and those packages are perfect! So creative and talented Kirsty!

Shahrul Niza said...

Beautiful granny squares, you did a wonderful job dressing the bench!. Love your backyard party decor. The polka dot pumpkin is just so cute. I think you had a great party :). TFS!

~Tammy~ said...

How delightfully awesome! Your bench covers you worked on are too awesome to sit on!

Love all the decor projects! So fun!

Unknown said...

What a tremendously wonderful way to celebrate Autumn Kirsty, your setting looks perfect with your fine crochet work and decorations! Enjoy!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

Delightful fall creations...love them!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Unknown said...

Just look at how beautiful you decorated for your party. It really is pretty. LOVE you crochet work. The colors look great.

Hugs~

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh, Kirsty! Your post is a party! LOVE the bench covers and those pumpkins with the sign are Delightful! How FUN it all looks!

Audrey Frelx said...

Looks great! Your granny squares are fabulous!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your crochet' bench covers...your decorations are awesome.