Sunday, November 1, 2015

Our Beautiful World 121 ~ Travel

This week at



The word picked by Ros is....

TRAVEL

 I love to travel.....

I used to live in my suitcase....

hubby would say, how do you feel like going to Paris next week?

and then I just put the clothes I need in my suitcase, the rest of the stuff are all in there...


after we moved to Las Vegas, we cut down a lot of the traveling because we love it here, it is just hard to leave, and when we are away, we missed home so much....

and after we got Papi, it is even harder to leave....

now I only want to do road trip (if possible), so I could take him along! : )

as you can see, my camera is in the picture, so I actually took this photo with my Iphone, and do a bit of editing with photoshop.

I hope you stop by Our Beautiful World to see what the team is sharing this week!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

To travel is so nice
elma

Ros Crawford said...

I know you love to travel ... This is a terrific photo Kirsty ... Really really like it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

We love to travel too!! LOVING that photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandi said...

Fabulous travel pic. Love this!

alexandra s.m. said...

Great post and picture Kirsty!
Thank You~

Greta said...

I so understand--just hate leaving Fritz at the kennel!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Good to hear you're loving home so much :) And of course it would be hard to leave Papi. I think Papi agrees! xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Very cool photo! It's a great little travel scene!

GalleryJuana said...

I used to travel by air a lot more too. And like you, prefer closer trips now. Although, someday I want to go overseas again. You have lots of wonderful reasons to stay near home:)

visiting from our beautiful world.

mandysea said...

Love your presentation of the camera and map - WHAT a great idea.. I though...hmmn... wish I thought of that! Coool! (I saw your little snow globe card too - that's a stunner!! wow!)

Contagiously Crafty said...

I simply love the photo of your camera and the map. It tells your story all in one picture. Fabulous!

Denise van Deventer said...

Super photo! Travelling is definitely super but even better when one has a home to come back to! ;-)

Manuela said...

great shot and interpretation of the topic.
I quick get itchy feet if I stay home for a while...

Lorraine said...

Ahhh, the tools to travel with. Who could be without a camera these days?