Tuesday, October 4, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #332 ~ Photo Inspiration Challenge by Stella

This week at....






It is a Photo Inspiration Challenge, you might want to hop over HERE to check out what inspired my project today....


whenever I have a chance to make holiday card, I just make a few of them, that way I will not be panic when it is time to send Christmas cards this December....
 


I am still at Oceano enjoying the sea breeze......
will visit you when I am back!




 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

this card is wonderful!
Elm a

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Kirsty, love all the white space! Happy Tuesday!

Tieva-Design said...

Very elegant card!
Gabi

Ros Crawford said...

They're gorgeous Kirsty!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the wreaths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

These are so sweet and serene! I really love the white on white layers, and that scalloped frame is super pretty. LOVE the wreath, too. Just natural and elegant and stunning with the tiny bow!

Davi said...

Those are beautiful Kirsty! I love all the white and elegant simplicity, so pretty with the twiggy wreath!

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Amazing, beautiful done, Kirsty! Pleas come over and take a look on my Blog too! Send me a Comment. Hugs from Marina
http://www.bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com/

Tracy said...

Love the simplicity of this card. Hugs!

Marina said...

Really pretty and elegant - the scallops are the perfect finishing touch.

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful and elegant, Kirsty! I love the gold ribbon detail.

Greta said...

Classy, elegant, gorgeous--love these, Kirsty!

Contagiously Crafty said...

These cards are simply, exquisitely perfect.

Stella said...

Kirsty this is a touch of timeless elegance that I love. And less is definitely more. This is GORGEOUS!

Denise van Deventer said...

These are so neat! I love them.